It's Ok if Kansas Doesn't Win

I think the Jayhawks will have a National Title by 11pm tonight. 
I'm saying it with confidence. I might be eating my words by the end of the day. 
But that's ok. 
It's ok if KU doesn't beat Kentucky. No one expected us to get this far. I didn't expect to make it past UNC. We did.
I didn't think there was any way the Ohio State game would end with the ball in our hands and the guys in red looking confused and crushed. But it did. 
This team continues to astonish even the strongest KU supporters. They are scrappy. They don't play the cleanest basketball. They make stupid plays. They have to FIGHT for every point. 
It's painful. It gives me heartburn. I'm pretty sure I can blame Tyshawn for a few gray hairs. But this is the most fun I've had watching the Jayhawks. 
I want to watch them win a Championship. If they don't, at least I watched them get there--and it was quite a ride. March madness, indeed. 
Rock Chalk.


Comments