Beware of the Phog Blog: Night One

What is it about packing that is extremely difficult?
Does anyone else have this problem? I can't do it. It's the last thing I ever want to do.
Clothes are confusing. I can never come up with outfits. I end up just throwing my entire closet into a suitcase and hope for the best.
If naked bodies weren't so gross and unsightly, I'd be a nudist. But only somewhere warm. ::Shivers::

They have "people" for everything. If you want to move, you call the movers. If you want to eat, you get someone to cook you food (or you get married). Is there such a thing as a packer? If not, I may have just found someone a new career path. I'll pay you. You pack my shit.
Everyone's happy.

Comments

  1. Green Bay has packers. That is the only place you can get them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment